Outpatient Pharmacy Tech - Contract - Chicago, IL
Computer System: McKesson Enterprise
Shift: Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm
We are currently seeking a qualified Pharmacy Technician to join our team in Downtown Chicago. This position is based in an outpatient hospital setting, and the ideal candidate will have experience working in outpatient retail pharmacies.
- Work collaboratively with pharmacists and healthcare professionals to ensure the efficient and accurate dispensing of medications.
- Utilize the McKesson Enterprise computer system to process prescriptions and maintain accurate patient records.
- Provide exceptional customer service to patients and healthcare providers.
- Assist in inventory management and order medications as needed.
- Adhere to all relevant pharmacy regulations and policies.
- Previous experience in outpatient retail pharmacy.
- Proficiency with the McKesson Enterprise computer system.
- Valid Illinois Pharmacy Technician license.
How to Apply: Qualified candidates are invited to contact Katie Kreidler directly for more information and to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Contact Katie Kreidler:
- Phone: 813-749-5331
- Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled