Typically, the distinction between part-time and full-time employees is determined by the number of hours you work per week. Generally speaking, an employee that works less than 35 hours is considered part-time. However, you can be a full-time employee and work less than 35 hours a week.
Part-Time Pharmacist Jobs
Part-time jobs for pharmacists can vary from one another for a multitude of reasons. Some may only require you to work a few hours a week, while others can be closer to 35 hour weeks. The length of time you're needed at a pharmacy facility can range from working only a few days to weeks, and in some cases, months. However, just because you are working a part-time position, it doesn't change what your responsibilities as a pharmacist are.
Part-Time Pharmacy Technician Jobs
Pharmacy technician part-time jobs are not uncommon to come across during your job search. Pharmacy facilities need help covering gaps in their schedule and could use the extra set of hands. It is also possible that a facility is looking for a full-time pharmacy technician, but they want to ensure they have the proper coverage while they search. Just like part-time pharmacist jobs, working as a part-time pharmacy technician doesn't change your job responsibilities. The main difference is simply the number of hours you work.
Benefits of Part-Time Pharmacy Jobs
Some pharmacy professionals prefer to work part-time jobs because of the unique benefits they offer. If you are a pharmacist or pharmacy technician already working another full-time job, then you can pick up part-time work to supplement your income. However, if you are unavailable to work 40 hours a week because of another commitment, such as attending school or caring for your children, part-time work is an excellent way to fill some of the gaps in your schedule with income.
Whatever your reason may be to work part-time, RPh on the Go has the perfect opportunity for you. Start your search today for part-time pharmacy jobs across the country for both pharmacy technicians and pharmacists!Read Less
Non- Sterile Compounding Pharmacist - PRN
Milwaukee , WI
Staff Pharmacist - Milwaukee, WI
Pharmacist - Covid-19 Vaccination Support Milwaukee, WI
COVID 19 Vaccine Support - Pharmacy Technician
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Non- Sterile Compounding Pharmacist - PRN
Non- Sterile Compounding Pharmacist - Temp -Perm
We are searching for a full-time Pharmacist registered and licensed in Wisconsin and other various states to join our non-sterile compounding pharmacy based in Milwaukee Wisconsin
Non - Sterile Compounding Pharmacy.
Experience with PK Software
Knowledge of Bio-Identical hormone replacement therapy.
USP 795 and 800 guidelines
Equipment and infrastructure of your business.
- Bachelor of Science or Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited
school of pharmacy
- Registered Pharmacist in good standing with the state of practice.
- Licensed in Wisconsin.
- At least 2 years of hands-on pharmacy experience desired.
- Ability to take point when inspections arise.
- Experience in the field of non-sterile compounding (preferred, not required).
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with teammates, patients, and clinicians.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as dosage calculation, formulation of pharmaceutical preparations and data analysis
- Ability to define problems, collect, analyze data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Working knowledge of computer systems, including patient documentation systems
- Creative, innovative, and entrepreneurial traits
- Positive attitude and team player
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to:
Linda Haubach at email@example.com or call 847- 588-7486.
All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthego.com to learn more about our Company.