Part-Time Staff Pharmacist McGregor, Texas
RPh on the Go is seeking a Part-Time Staff Pharmacist, who will be responsible for managing and dispensing medications, providing medication information to healthcare professionals and patients, and ensuring the safe and effective use of pharmaceuticals. This part-time opportunity is in McGregor, Texas. The Staff Pharmacist will be required to stand for extended periods, handle medications, and interact with patients and health care providers regularly.
Duration: 13-week temporary position with the possibility of becoming a permanent role.
Shifts: Rotating shifts; 8:30am - 5:00pm and 10:00am -7:00pm
Hours: Part-Time; 20-30 hours per week.
- Oversee pharmacy technicians and/or data entry clerks to ensure proper data entry, workflow, security of the pharmacy area, and adherence to delivery schedules.
- Supervise ordering
- Prepacking activities conducted by pharmacy technicians.
- Screen all new medication orders for appropriate dose, drug interactions, allergies, and contraindications before dispensing
- Assist in the proper ordering, handling, receiving, documentation, and storage of all controlled substances.
- Maintain a perpetual inventory for schedule II drugs.
- Clear and Active Texas (TX) License
- Flexible hours
- 1+ years of IV Experience
If you are a skilled Staff Pharmacist who meets these criteria and is enthusiastic about providing you exceptional leadership skills, we encourage you to submit your resume to Jojo Baker at (813)-358-5748 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled