Part Time Staff Pharmacist needed
RPh On the go is seeking a part time pharmacist to fill 20-30hrs a week at an outpatient pharmacy. Looking for someone with a least 1 year experience in outpatient facility and flexible with their time. Schedule will vary and the operating hours are between Monday -Friday 8am - 8pm Saturday 8am - 4pm
• Ensure compliance with record keeping and documentation as required by state and federal law, UWHC policy, and relevant contracts
• Supervise the drug use process and assure high-quality pharmacy services at the pharmacy location.
• Manage pharmacy operations and drug distribution systems at the assigned pharmacy location.
• Ensure monthly tasks are completed in a timely fashion. These include, but are not limited to: Veriform audits, narcotic audits, expiration date checks, and drug audits.
• Ensure compliance with UW Health dress code for all pharmacy staff at assigned location
. • Communicate clinic holiday hours to pharmacy scheduler. • Maintain overall appearance and cleanliness of the assigned pharmacy. • Communicate worksite issues or concerns with direct supervisor
- Clean and Clear OH License
- QS1 Computer experience is a plus
- Outpatient experience
For consideration please contact Andrew Guanche at 813-774-5087 or email your CV/Resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled