Pediatric Pharmacy Technician
RPh on the Go has several needs for Pharmacy Technician’s.
This will be a 13 plus week assignment.
Shift: 2nd shift and evenings.
- Accurate preparation of patient medications including sterile products, chemotherapy, unit dose, cart fills, TPN, narcotics
- Accurate and timely delivery of patient specific medications
- Timely delivery and retrieval of patient medications
- Inventories, replenishes, and maintains drug stock
- Adherence to Dept. Policies
- Assist the Pharmacist with medication/patient care related issues
- Inpatient hospital experience.
- Pediatric experience a plus
- Ohio technician License.
- PTCB certification.
For more information call Amanda Nicholson at 847-588-7174 or email your resume to Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled