Per Diem Pharmacy Jobs in Louisiana
We have per diem pharmacy job openings in the state of Louisiana. Whether you're looking for a pharmacy job in a hospital, retail or even a federal setting, you can count on us to help you secure the best opportunity for you
At RPh on the Go, we offer comprehensive benefits, a competitive salary, and opportunities nationwide. Apply for your dream job today through RPh on the Go.
Oncology Pharmacist - No Weekends
Oncology Pharmacist - Full-Time
Oncology Pharmacist - Natchitoches, LA
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are seeking a dedicated Oncology Pharmacist to join our team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in planning, coordinating, and overseeing administrative activities related to pharmacy operations. Your responsibilities will include scheduling pharmacy technician tasks, ensuring process compliance, and implementing procedures to meet regulatory requirements for medicine handling. Additionally, you will provide pharmaceutical care to patients and manage pharmacy inventory.
- Plan, coordinate, direct, and evaluate administrative activities as delegated by the Director of Pharmacy.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to comply with medicine handling regulations, covering the reception and storage of medicines, inventory control, and expenses.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of pharmacy technicians and monitor their performance to achieve departmental objectives.
- In the event of medication shortages, collaborate with nursing, physicians, and administrative departments to provide alternatives and oversee the preparation of intravenous drugs.
- Maintain pharmacist certifications and manage database privileges and access controls for medical records.
- Provide pharmaceutical care to patients as a staff pharmacist.
- Assess and maintain pharmacy inventory, execute necessary orders, conduct reviews, and ensure optimal drug supply. Identify and procure alternative drugs when necessary to mitigate risks.
- Active LA Pharmacist license in good standing.
- IV experience is required.
- Chemo experience is preferred.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM (Fridays offer flexibility for half-days or time off)
If you are a dedicated and qualified Oncology Pharmacist with a commitment to excellence, we encourage you to apply today. Join our team and make a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients while contributing to the success of our pharmacy operations.