Per Diem Retail Pharmacist
RPh On The Go is hiring a Pharmacist to work in a friendly retail setting. This candidate must have a positive attitude and exceptional customer service skills. This position will be paid weekly and is a PRN as needed position.
- Tuesday, 8/9 - 3p - 9p
- Wed., 8/10 - 3p - 9p
- Thurs., 8/11 - 3p - 9p
- Sat., 8/13 - 9a - 6p
- More shifts available.
- Must posses an active and clear New Jersey Pharmacy license.
- Must pass drug screening and background check.
- Have be positive and customer oriented.
- Have more than 1 year retail experience.
- Knowledge of McKesson Enterprise Rx system.
- Great all customers in a prompt friendly manner.
- Comply with state/federal regulations and laws as regulated by State Board of Pharmacy.
- Maintain appropriate pharmacy security.
- Dispense medications in an accurate efficient manner.
- Interact with physicians and utilize proper reference material to gain necessary information to provide proper therapy management and dosages.
- Lift, pull, push, and rotate merchandise that weighs 25 Lbs. or more.
- Mentor, train and develop a high functioning pharmacy team.
- Supervise work completed by support staff.
- Maintain proper staffing for sales and customer needs.
- Exhibit the utmost professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with patients and their health information
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance.
- Work well with others in store departments.
Please apply directly or send resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled