Per Diem Staff Pharmacist -Inpatient Hospital -York,PA
RPh on the Go is looking for a Staff Pharmacist that is available for a per diem assignment with a Orthopedic Facility including Rheumatology. This assignment requires the Staff Pharmacist to have IV and Inpatient experience.
IV and inpatient experience (preferred)
PA authorization to immunize (preferred but not required)
Need to start right away.
Schedule: 5:30 am- 1:30 pm, 10am-6pm (subject to alter depending on facility/department needs)
On-call needed: after hours weekends and rotating weekends
Order Entry System: CPSI (will train)
- Evaluate physician drug orders for appropriateness regarding patient condition, organ function, disease state, and concomitant therapies to promote optimal patient outcomes.
- Process physician orders including, but not limited to, order entry into dispensing computer system, appropriate product selection, compounding, labeling, and repacking with completion of record keeping (delegating product preparation activities to pharmacy technicians when appropriate)
- Consult and provide information and guidance to various medical, nursing, and other health care professionals concerning drugs and appropriate use
- Perform patient medication counseling.
- Ensure medications are available to patients to avoid delays in therapy
- May have on-call responsibility outside of regular worked hours
- Assist in assuring drugs are appropriately billed to various areas or patients
- Assist in ensuring pharmacy inventory is maintained
- Other duties as assigned
To learn more about this position or any others at RPh on the Go, email Stacey DiConsiglio your resume to Stacey.DiConsiglio@rphonthego.com or call (773)570-6948.Visit our website for more information and to learn about us at www.rphonthego.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled