Pharmacist, Home Infusion, Audubon, Pennsylvania
RPh On The Go is offering a new opportunity for a home infusion pharmacist in Audubon, PA. In this role you ll be preparing medicine for clean room work, verifying compounds, and IV compounding on occasion. If you have prior home infusion or inpatient hospital experience, this is a great position for you. This is a 13-week contract offering 40 hours per week.
- Sterile compounding experience.
- Pennsylvania Pharmacist License (RPh).
- Home infusion or Inpatient hospital experience.
- Compounding production.
- Perform IV compounding as required.
- Prepare medications for clean room tasks.
- Collaborating with a team and supervising staff.
- Verify sterile compounds provided by technicians.
If you d like more information about this opportunity to be a home infusion pharmacist in Audubon, Pennsylvania, call or text Elvis at 813-219-1079. You can also send an email with your resume to [email protected] for consideration
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled