Pharmacist, Hospital and Long Term Care Setting - Newcastle, WY
RPh on the Go is actively seeking an Inpatient and Long-Term Care Pharmacist for a position located in Newcastle, Wyoming. This opportunity involves a contract commitment lasting a minimum of 13 weeks, featuring daytime shifts from Monday to Friday. While candidates open to traveling will be considered, local applicants will receive priority consideration. We strongly urge individuals with substantial experience in antibiotic stewardship or nursing home drug review to apply for this position without delay.
- Serves as clinical pharmacist providing care for Long-Term Care, Inpatient, Outpatient pharmacy services. Assess and review patients medical statues and advises on prescribed medication to optimize patient outcomes.
- Provides oversite of pharmacy technicians
- Reference for medical, nursing staff, and patients.
- Works collaboratively with interdisciplinary team to maximize patient outcomes.
- Performs and documents medication reconciliation, comparing prescriber s orders to the patient s active medication list(s).
- Reconciles discharge medication orders with inpatient pharmacy profile and admission medication history and performs discharge counseling.
- Ensures that patient medication regimes are consistent with all WCHS medication use guidelines and policies and formulary.
- Medication Therapy monitoring
- Coordination of pharmacy receiving, dispensing and distribution
- Prepares and/or checks all non-sterile and sterile compounds.
- Doctorate in pharmacy
- Valid pharmacist license in Wyoming
- Knowledge of medical terminology and processes
- Basic Life Support certification
- Clinical pharmacy and orders management experience preferred
Please submit an updated resume to [email protected] or apply today for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled