Pharmacist In Charge Needed for Vet Pharmacy- Los Angeles County, California
RPh on the Go is actively hiring for a Pharmacist in Charge for a Vet pharmacy. This is a direct hire contract. The hours will be discussed during interview. This is an ideal for someone who is hardworking, and willing to go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Work alongside the executive team and other PICs to hone efficiencies and elevate production
- Oversee a pharmacy staff of pharmacists, compounding and processing technicians
- Own the P&L for the lab; ensure we meet monthly output and financial goals
- Build staffing plan with Finance and Operations leadership for projected growth
- Drive process improvements in partnership with digital, supply chain, logistics and care to improve both efficiency and quality
- Work with our compliance team to obtain additional state licenses and keep up-to-date with regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with the development team to provide guidance on product features
- Partner with Sales on training, field documentation, and other educational initiatives, and occasionally participating in sales activities such as calling or visiting veterinary clinics
- Assist with delivering the extra mile of customer service to our pet parents.
- Process and review medication orders as needed; spend 50% of the role within the operation.
- Consistently deliver a delightful experience for our clients, with an emphasis on continuous improvement
- You have experience working as a Pharmacist for 5+ years
- You have 3+ years of experience as a PIC managing other Pharmacists and Technicians
- You 2 years of experience working in a compounding pharmacy
- You are a licensed Pharmacist in CA, in good standing with all State Boards of Pharmacy
- You may have additional licenses in other states
- You are proficient in standards set forth by USP Chapters <795> and <800>
- You have formal training in non-sterile compounding or equivalent experience (preferred)
- Your attention to detail is impeccable, and you have incredibly high standards for accuracy and quality
- You are collaborative and have a desire to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced startup environment
Annual Salary is $145k (based on experience)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled