Pharmacist in Charge, Ontario, CA
RPh on the Go is currently looking for a Pharmacist in Charge in Ontario, CA. This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday. This is awesome opportunity for any Staff Pharmacist looking to expand their knowledge in the Pharmacist field. If you are a licensed Pharmacist and are interested in a new opportunity, apply today!
- Supervising all pharmacy technicians, students/interns, pharmacy support staff
- Fill prescriptions, verifying instructions from prescribing practitioners on the proper amounts of medication to dispense to patients.
- Conduct drug clinical screening to ensure that prescription(s) will not interact negatively with other drugs including non-prescription medications that a patient is taking or health conditions the patient is being treated for.
- Counsel patients on how and when to take a prescribed medicine and any potential side effects they may experience from taking the medicine.
- California Pharmacist License
- 340B Experience
- Specialty Pharmacy Experience
- Retail (Ambulatory) Pharmacy Setting Experience
- Operate in a manner consistent with professional, ethical, and legal standards of proper pharmacy practice.
- Ensure strict compliance with all standardized professional policies and procedures.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit an updated resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Weekly pay and health benefits offered
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled