Pharmacist in Charge Opportunity - Milwaukee, WI
RPh on the Go is currently seeking a committed and driven Pharmacist in Charge for a direct placement opportunity in Milwaukee, WI, set to begin on September 25th (tentative). The facility offers a 35-hour workweek, with shifts from 9 AM to 6 PM. In the role of a PIC, you will shoulder a broad spectrum of responsibilities. If you possess strong managerial skills and are ready to seize this opportunity, we encourage you to expeditiously submit your application.
- 60-100 scripts per day
- Efficiency with Pioneer RX
- Support the staff pharmacist and pharmacy technicians
- Prior compounding experience
- Immunization Administration Certification
- Two years or recent PIC experience
- Experience in a retail setting
- Valid pharmacist license in Wisconsin
- Strong communication skills
Please submit your updated resume to [email protected] or apply today for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled