Pharmacist in Charge, Vet Pharmacy, Full time, Los Angeles, CA
RPh on the Go is looking for a pharmacist in charge to work in Los Angeles, California. This position is direct hire working in a vet pharmacy. The ideal candidate will have compounding experience along with a personality people gravitate to. This is a great opportunity, please apply today if you are interested, as we are conducting interviews immediately.
- Work alongside executive team and other PICs to hone efficiencies and elevate production.
- Oversee pharmacy staff consisting of pharmacist, compounding, and processing technicians
- Build a staffing plan with finance and operations leadership for projected growth
- Partner with sales training, field documentation, and other educational initiatives
- Process and review medication orders as needed; spend 50% of the role within the operation.
- 5+ years pharmacist experience
- PIC experience
- 2 years of compounding experience
- Licensed pharmacist in CA, in good standing with all state boards of pharmacy
- Formal training on non-sterile compounding.
- You are collaborative and have a desire to work in a team- oriented, fast paced startup environment
Pay range: 145k – 160k
Please submit an updated resume to [email protected] or apply today for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled