Pharmacist, Inpatient, Carson City, Nevada,
RPh On The Go presents an exciting new opportunity for an inpatient pharmacist in Carson City, Nevada. This is a great position for someone who has prior experience in an inpatient hospital and is looking to add to their resume. This contract will extend into the end of the first quarter of next year.
- Manage inventory control.
- Provide general oversight for pharmacy operations.
- Supervise technicians in unit dosage, IV mixtures, and prescription preparation.
- Work with nurses, physicians, and other healthcare professionals offering drug related information.
- Demonstrate understanding of age-specific factors and execute tasks relevant to the patient's age.
- Assess patients' medication therapy and offer recommendations to physicians for optimal and efficient treatment.
- NV Pharmacist License.
- Must have experience in an inpatient hospital.
If you d like to learn more about this position as an inpatient pharmacist in Carson City, NV, feel free to call or text Elvis at 813-219-1079. You can also send your updated resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled