Pharmacist Job Bangor, NY 6008518
There is a brand new job opening for a Pharmacist to start within a pharmacy. This position will be full time hours and is a direct hire job. Please see the details of the job below to see if you are a match and interested in the position:
Scope of Responsibilities: Oversees operations of the Pharmacy department. Relies on experience and professional judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals.
- Performs all quality assurance steps to insure a technically accurate prescription is dispensed.
- Oversees the initial submission, resubmission and collection of all third party claim
- Manages and balances the pharmacy inventory to ensure maximum turns
- outstanding customer service
Other Duties: Manage technicians, strong customer service, ensure prescription are dispensed accurately. Manager stock, perform MT, IMMR
1. Retail Experience
2. NY clear and active license
If this job information pertains to you, please apply/submit your information to express your interest or please contact Don Schaible [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled