Pharmacist Job (sterile compounding, six month contract) - Pineville, North Carolina
RPh on the Go is seeking a skilled and experienced pharmacist with expertise in sterile compounding to join our team on a temporary basis,
with the possibility of transitioning to a full-time, direct hire position.
This job is for a full-time contract, that will run for six to seven months.
In this role, you will be responsible for preparing and dispensing sterile medications,
ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and guidelines, and providing high-quality patient care.
Job location is Pineville, North Carolina
- Prepare sterile medications according to established protocols and guidelines
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all compounded medications
- Ensure that all sterile compounding activities comply with applicable regulations and guidelines, including USP 797 and 800
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies and procedures related to sterile compounding
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to provide optimal patient care
- Train and supervise pharmacy technicians and other support staff as needed
- Maintain a clean and organized compounding area
- Monitor inventory levels and order supplies as needed
- PharmD degree from an accredited school of pharmacy
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sterile compounding
- Knowledge of USP 797 and 800 guidelines
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Active pharmacy license in North Carolina
Income is payable every Friday.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
If you would like to be considered for this job or any other jobs with RPh on the Go,
please call or email your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled