Pharmacist- LTC- Part Time-1 Year Contract- Newark, Delaware
RPh on the go is partnering with a Long-Term Care facility to help them search for a Clinical Pharmacist for a part time 1 year assignment in Newark Delaware. If you have experience working in a clinical consultative setting please call/ text 773-570-6948 and send resume to [email protected]
- Long Term Care
- 1-year Assignment
- Part Time Schedule
- Provide clinical consultative services to patients and therapeutic recommendations to nurses, physicians, and other hospice personnel.
- Conduct and evaluate medication profiles/histories, assess compliance, and suggest modifications to optimize medication regimens using sound clinical pharmacy principles, accounting for pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic variations in drug absorption, distribution, metabolism, and elimination to achieve desired therapeutic outcomes.
- Answer customer questions and help resolve customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Enter, access, and retrieve data in the pharmacy system.
- Transcribe, verify, and fill prescription orders.
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for medications.
- Contribute to the maintenance of a productive and error-free work environment by keeping pharmacy workspaces neat and orderly.
- effective telephone correspondence with a customer-first attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain courteous and professional
- composure during stressful situations.
- Ability to work cooperatively with both pharmacists and technicians.
- DE Pharmacist License that is current and in good standing with the State Board.
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree -or- BS Pharmacy Degree
For more information text 773-570-6948. Send resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled