Pharmacist Needed for Mail Order Temp to Perm 13+week
RPh on the go is seeking a Pharmacist in Charge (PIC) to fill a mail order position in Ontario, CA. Must have a minimum of 3 years experience and a current CLEAN CA. license. Previous experience with 340B, or specialty pharmacy is a plus. This is high volume business, and attention to detail is key.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 830am 5pm
- Must have analytical skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have good managerial skills..
- Comply with state & federal laws and regulations.
- Ensure strict compliance with all standardized professional policies and procedures.
- Operate in a manner consistent with professional, ethical, and legal standards of proper pharmacy practice.
- Responsible for the establishment, monitoring and enforcement of policies and procedures which encourage and maintain the standards of professional practice as such standards related to the dispensing of pharmaceuticals and conformance with Board regulations and all other applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Ensure adherence to State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Tracks and communicates regulatory changes
- Ensures internal alignment with requirements
- Provides supervision and oversight of pharmacy staff.
- Responsible for all activities and documentation related to dispensing medications.
- Provides guidance for clinical operational aspects of all programs
- Provides oversight of all clinical decision-making aspects of all programs
- Clean CA license
- Mail Order background
- 3 years pharmacy expirence
For consideration please email your resume to [email protected] or call 813-774-5087
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled