Pharmacist, Part-Time, Lewisburg, PA
RPh On The Go presents a new opportunity for a pharmacist in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. This is a part-time position working during the day on Mondays and Fridays. If you have prior experience in a long-term care (LTC) facility and are looking for a couple of extra days to work, this is a great role for you. This is an ongoing contract with potential to become a permanent position.
- Active and clear PA Pharmacist License.
- Prior long-term care experience (preferred).
- Experience with Qs1-Prime Care, Prata ATP, Perl, and Docutrack (preferred).
- Familiar with Facility and Third-party billing guidelines.
- Communicates effectively with patients, families, staff, and professionals.
- Supervises Pharmacy Technicians and Drivers as per applicable laws and policies.
- Enhances clinical, professional, and management skills through interactions with professionals.
- Adheres to and maintains compliance with all state and federal laws for various presriptions.
- Manages the pharmacy computer system for precise prescription documentation and billing.
- Adheres to infection control and safety procedures in a Long-Term Care facility and senior living campus.
If you re interested in learning more about this position as a part-time pharmacist in Lewisburg, PA, call Elvis at 813-219-1079. You can also send a copy of your updated resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled