Pharmacist, Queens, New York
RPh On The Go presents a new opportunity for a pharmacists in Queens, New York. This is a great role for someone who has prior management experience in a pharmacy setting and looking to add to their experience. If you are a savvy pharmacist with business acumen, we encourage you to apply. This contract starts out a couple weeks and will transition into a permanent position.
- New York Pharmacist License.
- Experience and understanding of billing.
- Understanding of business operations in a pharmacy setting.
- Prior independent pharmacy management experience.
- Manage and supervise technicians.
- Pharmacy is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm.
If you re interested in learning more about this position managing an independent pharmacy as a pharmacist in Queens, New York, call Elvis at 813-219-1079. You can also send your updated resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled