Pharmacist, Travel Assignment - Natchitoches, LA
RPh on the Go is actively seeking a dedicated and diligent Traveling Pharmacist to join our team in Natchitoches, Louisiana. We are currently in the midst of the recruitment process for this exciting opportunity, which entails a 13-week contract that may be extended for exceptional candidates. The selected candidate will receive accommodations near the facility. We warmly invite enthusiastic pharmacists who are seeking a stable yet exhilarating travel experience to promptly submit their applications today.
- Develop and implement collaborative practice agreements to help drive patient medication compliance for high-risk patients when applicable.
- Implement best practices and ensure department compliance with state regulations.
- Ensuring adequate staffing is present to fulfill the needs of the pharmacy or pharmacy department.
- Maintaining accurate records of all prescription medication received and dispensed.
- Ensure policies are in place regarding accurate dispensing and labeling of medications and those policies are followed.
- Valid pharmacist license in the state of Louisiana
- Prior and recent pharmacy experience
Please submit an updated resume to [email protected] or apply today for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled