Pharmacy Compliance Coordinator Temp to Hire Somerset, NJ
We are looking to hire a compliance coordinator with excellent organizational and analytical skills. Compliance coordinators are expected to be well organized, detailed oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure, and deliver on tight deadlines.
This is a Temp to Perm assignment that is full time Monday- Friday day shift. Could possibly become a work from home opportunity.
• Identifying and assessing areas of significant business risk.
• Managing and reporting compliance breaches and exposures.
• Developing, implementing, and maintaining internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practices.
• Reviewing all new products, systems, or processes to ensure compliance.
• Conducting ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
• Supporting various departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments.
• Ensuring complete, accurate, and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
• Completed degree in risk management, law, or audit (essential).
• Excel reporting and v-look up navigation a must
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Compliance role (essential).
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
For more information email [email protected] or call (773)570-6948.Visit our website for more information and to learn about us at www.rphonthego.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled