Pharmacy Manager, Bronx, New York
RPh On The Go presents a new opportunity for a supervising pharmacist in the Bronx, NY. If you have prior experience in a retail setting, this is a great position to grow and gain more experience in this environment. This is a 6-month contract helping cover for maternity leave, but there s potential for direct hire with the facility.
- New York Pharmacy License
- Experience in a retail environment
- Management experience in a pharmacy setting.
- Taking on the responsibilities of the Head Pharmacist.
- Provides exceptional customer service to enhance the overall experience.
- Comply with all state and federal laws and regulations governing pharmacy practice.
- Supervising the operational aspects of the pharmacy department and managing all pharmacy team members.
If you re interested in learning more about this position as a supervising pharmacist in Bronx, New York, call or text Elvis at 813-219.1079. You can also send an email with your updated resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled