Pharmacy Manager - Full Time - Fort Lauderdale, FL
RPh on the go is actively seeking a Pharmacist in Charge to help with the opening of a new pharmacy. This a full-time position, working 40+ hours per week.
- Oversee daily pharmacy operations, ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Manage inventory, including ordering medications and supplies, and monitoring expiration dates.
- Provide leadership and guidance to pharmacy staff, including pharmacists and technicians.
Weekly pay with health benefits offered.
Please send an updated resume to [email protected] or apply today for immediate consideration.
- FL State Pharmacist license (current, active with no negative history)
- Management experience.
- Previous experience opening a New Pharmacy would be wonderful but not required
- Must possess both written and verbal communication skills in order to interact with patients and clinic staff.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled