Pharmacy Manager Rural Clinics Klawock, AK
RPh on the go is currently seeking a full-time Pharmacy Manager to take on a 13-week assignment in Klawock, AK. Must have an active Alaska license to practice as a pharmacist. Send your resume to [email protected] for immediate review.
Shifts: 40 hours
Hours: Monday-Friday possible on call
- Directs the delivery of pharmacy services.
- Provide drug information, drug therapy consultation and staff education relating to drug therapy:
- Supervise support staff within the pharmacy
- Calculating drug dosages both oral and intravenous and to compound formulations
- Set priorities, make critical decisions, and respond quickly to emergency requests.
- unrestricted active licensure as a registered pharmacist in Alaska
- Pharm.D. degree plus 4 years of experience of which one year must have been in a supervisory pharmacy role.
- Candidates licensed prior to 2003 with will be considered with Bachelor of Pharmacy degree plus 6 years of experience, one of which must have been in a supervisory pharmacy role.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (CPR and AED)
- ACLS certification preferred.
- PALS certification preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled