Pharmacy Technician - Acute Care/Outpatient - Plymouth, Michigan
We are actively hiring Pharmacy Technicians for several 6 months + ongoing contract positions. Hospital experience is a plus, but not necessary. Pharmacy Techs with Retail or Long-Term Care experience will be considered if you have the desire to learn new skills.
Schedule: Full-Time, 40 hours per week, 3 shifts available including overnights, 8 hours per shift. Flexible schedules are possible and weekend hours are available.
- Sterile compounding/IV Mixing is a strong plus.
- 1 year experience as a Pharmacy Tech preferred.
- Inpatient/Outpatient/Infusion experience helpful.
- Active MI Pharmacy Tech license required.
- PTCB Certification is preferred, not mandatory.
- Competitive Weekly Pay & Benefits available.
For more information about this position and other available openings with RPh on the Go, please contact Jeff Hildenbrand. Please send an updated resume to Jeff.Hildenbrand@rphonthego.com or call 773-570-6949.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled