Pharmacy Technician - Automation - 13+ week contract - Woodridge, IL
Automation Pharmacy Technician (Woodridge, IL)
Environment: Closed Door Mail Order, LTC
We are currently seeking a qualified Automation Pharmacy Technician to join our team for a 13+ week assignment in Woodridge, IL. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting our automation department, which specializes in pre-packaging multidose medications in pouches. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the healthcare industry and work in a dynamic environment.
- Assist in the automation department's activities, focusing on pre-packaging multidose medications in pouches.
- Prepare the final packaging for delivery by folding and making medication corrections to the items that are filled.
- Pharmacy technician experience is required.
- Long term care experience is preferred.
- Must possess an Illinois pharmacy technician license.
- 7am - 3:30 pm, Monday - Thursday
- Every other weekend (Saturday/Sunday)
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are invited to connect with Katie Kreidler directly. Please contact Katie at 813-749-5331 or email your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled