Pharmacy Technician, Bilingual, Sanford, Florida
RPh On The Go presents a new opportunity for a pharmacy technician (CPhT) in Sanford, FL. You must be bilingual, English and Spanish, to be considered for this role. This is a great position for someone looking to gain more experience and grow as a certified technician. This is a contract position with potential for direct hire.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- Saturdays, 9am to 3pm.
- Florida Pharmacy Technician License (CPhT).
- Must be bilingual. (English & Spanish).
- Experience with Pioneer RX.
- PTCB certified is a plus.
- Data Entry
- Ordering, filling, and labeling.
- Dealing with third party rejections.
If you re interested in learning more about this position as a certified pharmacy technician in Sanford, Florida, call or text Elvis at 813-219-1079. You can also send a copy of your updated resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled