Pharmacy Technician Closed Door Pharmacy
RPh on the Go is Seeking Pharmacy Technicians
You will package prescription medications into various types of packaging (blister cards, vials, and baggies). Prepare and complete orders for delivery.
he primary duties of this role include processing and packaging prescriptions or paperwork with accuracy, attention to detail and efficiency. After 1 month in this role, the Pharmacy Clerk is able to pack 1000 prescriptions in an 8-hour shift.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Assist with processing and packaging prescriptions or paperwork with accuracy, attention to detail, and efficiency.
- Prioritize or multitask to complete the processing for time-sensitive medications.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- Performs duties of the Material Handler as required.
- Report any misconduct, suspicious or unethical activities to the Compliance Officer.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with all laws and regulations; ensure that the pharmacy meets or exceeds accreditation standards; and implement “best practices” in all pharmacy activities.
- Participate in the pharmacy’s performance improvement program as requested by the Performance Improvement Coordinator.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge - the individual has experience with pharmacy procedures.
- Organization - the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and possesses the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Oral communication - the individual speaks clearly in positive or negative situations.
- Written communication - the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information as needed.
- Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, and maintains confidentiality.
- Quality control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and is self-motivated and results oriented. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, is able to deal and take action with frequent change, delays or unexpected events, and possesses the ability to create and break relationships.
- Team player - the individual works well with others in a team environment which is fast-paced and demands creativity, energy and excellence.
Full Time, 2 months to start.
Shift: 8 hour shifts between 8am to 8pm., rotating shifts.,
possible weekend coverage will be rotating shifts.
- Pharmacy technician experience.
- Licensing: PA does not require licensing.
- If they are licensed or have PTCB, that's a plus.
Professional Experience Needed:
- license National PTCB certification
- Recent pharmacy technician work experience
Contact Linda Haubach at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847- 588-7486.
All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthego.com to learn more about our company.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled