Pharmacy Technician Colton, NY 6037955
There is a brand new job opening for a Pharmacy Technician to start within a pharmacy. This position will be full time hours and a contract job with possible extension. Please see the details of the job below to see if you are a match and interested in the position:
Shifts: Includes day, evening, weekend, and holiday shifts
Scope of Responsibilities: Works under direct supervision of a pharmacist. Follows standard procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Provides customer service and problem resolution to assigned facilities.
- Responsible for accurate data entry of patient profiles and medications
- Maintaining accurate information for patients and facilities
- Responsible for billing and crediting each facility appropriately and accurately each month.
- Data entry.
- May be required to travel to individual homes for meetings or drug exchanges.
- Strong customer service and communication
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Organization skills
- Preferred: Hospital, Long-term Care or Retail pharmacy experience strongly preferred
- 3-6 months experience as a pharmacy technician
- NY Pharmacy Technician license
If this job information pertains to you, please apply/submit your information to express your interest or please contact Don Schaible at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled