Pharmacy Technician - Compounding - Dunwoody, GA
Are you a dedicated and experienced Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Technician looking for a rewarding career opportunity? RPh on the Go is currently seeking a skilled pharmacy technician to join our team in Dunwoody, GA.
- Current Georgia pharmacy technician license
- PTCB or ExCPT national certification
- 1 year or more of current IV work experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficiency in computer operations
- Outgoing and positive attitude
- Mixing IV products
- Full-time position (40 hours per week)
- 8-hour shifts, Monday-Friday between 10:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Once fully trained, technicians will participate in on-call rotations during weekends and after-hours
If you meet the qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to work as a Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Technician in a dynamic and patient-focused environment, we want to hear from you!
To express your interest in this great opportunity, please contact Katie Kreidler directly at 813-749-5331 or email resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled