Pharmacy Technician, Contract, Defiance, OH
RPh On The Go presents a new opportunity for an experienced pharmacy technician in Defiance, Ohio. If you have prior experience sterile compounding and have worked in an inpatient hospital setting, this is a great position for you. This is a 13-week contract with potential for extension.
- Ohio Pharmacy Technician License. (Active / Clear).
- PTCB or ExCPT National Certification.
- Prior experience in an inpatient hospital setting.
- Prior experience with sterile compounding.
- IV Compounding.
- Inpatient operational support.
- Deliver medications to respected floors.
- Automated cart fills.
- Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm.
- Rotating every third or fourth weekend.
If you re interested in learning more about this position as a pharmacy technician in Defiance, OH, call or text Elvis at 813-219-1079. You can also send your updated resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled