Pharmacy Technician - Contract - Full-Time - Brighton, Michigan
RPH on the go is searching for a licensed Pharmacy Technician with recent pharmacy experience for a full-time, 4 weeks + contract assignment. Please call or apply today for specific details. We have multiple shifts available and both short- and long-term positions with flexible schedules available.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8-hour shifts during the 1st, 2nd, overnight shifts. 40 hours per week.
- Current Michigan Pharmacy Technician License
- PTCB Certification is a plus but not mandatory.
- One year of recent pharmacy experience preferred.
- Willing to train New Pharmacy Technicians.
- Weekly Pay & Health Benefits offered.
For more information about this position and other available openings with RPh on the Go, please contact Jeff Hildenbrand. Please send an updated resume to Jeff.Hildenbrand@rphonthego.com or call 773-570-6949.
- All inquiries are strictly confidential. We have several facilities in the area looking for Pharmacy Technicians who can start ASAP. We have temp to perm positions in a variety of settings from Hospital, Inpatient, Outpatient, Mail Order, and Long-Term Care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled