Pharmacy Technician- Contract to Hire- Charlestown, IN
RPh on the go is actively looking for pharmacy technicians in Charlestown, Indiana! This is a 13+ week contract position with direct hire intent and we re currently holding interviews to start working ASAP.
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm or 10:00am - 6:30pm
- Clear and active Indiana pharmacy technician license
- At least 1 year of pharmacy experience
- Receives, stores and logs inventory and returns, verifies quantities against invoices, and informs supervisors of stock needs or shortages.
- Assist the Pharmacist in reviewing, processing, preparing, filling, labeling, and dispensing of medications, supplies, and the provision of pharmaceutical care.
- Verify information on prescriptions received prior to processing.
- Assist Inventory Specialist with expiration date review of all medications on a scheduled basis and prepare outdated medication for destruction according to procedure.
- Account for delivery receipts for all delivered prescriptions.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send an updated resume to [email protected] or call or text us at (813) 590-7124 for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled