Pharmacy Technician (CPhT), Charlestown, Indiana
RPh On The Go presents an exciting new opportunity for a pharmacy technician in Charlestown, Indiana. This is a great position for technicians that are newer to the industry and looking to gain experience in their field of work. At least one year of previous experience in a pharmacy is needed as well as an active state license. This is a contract position that will transition into a permanent role. The facility is looking to hire multiple candidates for this position.
- 1+ year of experience in a pharmacy.
- Indiana Pharmacy Technician License (CPhT).
- Verify Rx information.
- Receive, store, and document inventory including returns.
- Verify quantities against invoices and notify supervisors of stock needs and shortages
- Collaborate with the Inventory Specialist to regularly review expiration dates of medications.
- Support the Pharmacist in reviewing, processing, preparing, filling, labeling, and dispensing medications and supplies
- Prepare outdated medications for destruction in accordance with procedures
- Track and account for delivery receipts of all prescribed medications.
If you re interested in starting the application process and learning more about this role as a pharmacy technician in Charlestown, Indiana, feel free to contact Elvis at 813-219-1079. You can also send your resume to [email protected] for review.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled