Pharmacy Technician (CPhT), PSR, Cary, NC
RPh On The Go presents an exciting new opportunity for a pharmacy technician in Cary, North Carolina. You ll be acting primarily as a patient services representative (PSR) and working in an office environment part of the time. There will also be exposure to a home infusion and mail order setting which is great for anyone looking to add to their resume. This is a 13-week contract with potential to extend.
- Excellent communicator.
- Precise and accurate data entry skills.
- Prior experience as a pharmacy technician.
- North Carolina Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) License.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service and communication.
- Ensures precise input of patient profiles and medications.
- Demonstrate effective organizational and data entry capabilities.
- Working with customers to resolve issues for designated facilities.
If you re interested in learning more about this position as a pharmacy technician acting as a patient services representative in Cary, North Carolina, feel free to call or text Elvis at 813-219-1079. You can also send your updated resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled