Pharmacy Technician, Data Entry, Coral Springs, FL
RPh On The Go presents a new opportunity for a data entry pharmacy technician (CPhT) in Coral Springs, Florida. If you have prior experience in a pharmacy setting and are looking to grow as a pharmacy tech, this is a great role for you. This is an ongoing contract with set hours Monday to Friday.
- Active Florida Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) License.
- One year of recent pharmacy experience filling scripts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Help fill completed orders, filling processed prescriptions.
- Promptly and accurately enter data into the operating system.
- Labeling and counting prescriptions in a timely manner.
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm
If you re interested in learning more about this position as a data entry pharmacy technician in Coral Springs, Florida, call or text Elvis at 813-219-1079. You can also send a copy of your updated resume to [email protected] .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled