Pharmacy Technician - Data Entry Lakeland, FL
Location: Lakeland, Florida
Assignment Duration: 13+ weeks with the opportunity to go temporary to permanent.
Shift: 1st shift
Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Enter new and refill prescriptions into the operating system with accuracy and promptness to minimize errors during the dispensing process.
- Sort and prioritize incoming faxed prescriptions to ensure that they are processed and dispensed in a timely manner.
- Assist with various tasks related to order processing, such as filing completed orders, packaging medications, profiling orders for inclusion in medical records, and filling processed prescriptions.
- Active Florida (FL) Pharmacy Technician License
- 1+ years of recent Pharmacy Experience
This Data Entry Pharmacy Technician position is a temporary, 13+ week assignment with specific working hours during the 1st shift. The primary role of this position is to ensure the accurate and timely entry of prescriptions, as well as assisting with various pharmacy-related tasks. If you are interested in this position please make sure you meet the required qualifications and have the necessary licensure. Please provide your resume and relevant certifications to Jojo Baker at (813)-358-5748 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled