Pharmacy Technician- Dunwoody, GA- IV Compounding
We are currently looking for a Pharmacy technician in Dunwoody, GA. This position is requiring previous experience mixing IV's. We are actively searching for a flexible candidate who is available for 40 hours a week & on call rotation during the weekend.
Competitive Pay and Health Benefits Offered!
- GA Pharmacy technician license
- 1 year of recent experience working with IV's
- Outgoing, Positive attitude
- Strong computer skills
- Great customer service skills
- Working in the clean room
- Sterile Compounding
- IV admixtures
- 40 hours
- 8 hour shifts, Monday - Friday between the hours of 10:30 am - 7:00 pm
If interested, please send your resume to Mad[email protected] for immediate consideration. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled