Pharmacy Technician - Flexible-8-hour days - Sykesville, Maryland
RPh on the go is interviewing and hiring several full-time Pharmacy Technicians for a full-time, 40 hours per week position. We have several shifts available from 6:30AM to 9PM and overnight. Openings range from IV Techs, Order entry, and Fulfillment positions. Please call or apply today for specific details. Opportunity to start right away.
- Maryland Pharmacy Tech license required.
- PTCB Certification a plus.
- Compounding experience is a plus
- Strong Computer skills are preferred.
- New Pharmacy Technicians encouraged to apply. Training is available.
- Fill daily drug orders accurately and efficiently in a timely manner, under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Assist in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure.
- Assist in prepacking frequently ordered medications, label and store, as needed.
- Package materials and products manually.
- Sterile Compounding Technicians needed as well.
For more information about this position and other available openings with RPh on the Go, please contact Jeff Hildenbrand directly. Please send an updated copy of your resume to [email protected] or call 773-570-6949 directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled