Pharmacy Technician - Flexible hours - Detroit, Michigan
RPh on the go is actively hiring a pharmacy Technician for a full-time 13 week+ contract assignment. This position is full-time, 40 hours per week, and each shift is 8 hours. Day, 2nd & Overnight shifts available. Each position has the potential to extend longer and become a permanent role. Call or apply today to schedule an immediate interview.
- Michigan Pharmacy Technician license required.
- 6 months experience as a licensed Pharmacy Tech a plus.
- Inpatient/Outpatient/Mail Order/Retail experience a plus.
- PTCB Certification preferred but not mandatory.
- Will Train new graduates with a positive attitude.
Duties Include: Automated packaging & dispensing, fulfillment of prescriptions, staging & Shipping. Sterile compounding experience always a plus.
Weekly Pay & Benefits available.
For more information about this position and other available openings in this area, please contact Jeff Hildenbrand. Please send an updated resume to Jeff.Hildenbrand@rphonthego.com or call 773-570-6949 directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled