Pharmacy Technician for Warehouse Setting Itasca, IL Full Time
RPh on the go, has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Pharmacy Technician. This is a full-time opportunity that is expected to last up to 13+ weeks. Our client is a nation client that handles Sterile Compounding medication. They are searching for a candidate that are willing to take a Warehouse position, in this position your duties: Pulling and packing medications and products for shipping and Scheduling deliveries and Tracking equipment for returns and Stocking and Inventory control.
- 1 year or more current pharmacy technician work experience
- Current, clear Illinois pharmacy technician license
- PTCB certified
- Totally clear background check and drug screen
- Must be able to lift 40lbs.
- Must be able to be on their feet throughout the day
- Good customer service
- Computer and typing experience
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30am-6:00pm (8hr shifts only, need to be flexible)
To learn more please submit your resume for immediate consideration to Yvette.Sonera@rphonthego.com or call me today for more information to 847-779-6132
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled