Pharmacy Technician - Full-Time - Hospital - Temp to Perm - Hancock, MA
RPh on the go is searching for a Pharmacy Technician for a 10 week + temp to perm contract position. Please call or apply today for more details. Sterile Compounding/IV mixing experience Preferred, but our client will train someone who has the desire to learn.
Schedule: Full-Time, 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday
8-hour shifts, 8:00AM -4:30PM.
- IV-Sterile Compounding experience preferred.
- Oncology, Chemo mixing experience a plus.
- Inpatient, Infusion, Hospital experience preferred.
- Active MA Pharmacy Technician License required.
- PTCB Certification preferred but not necessary.
Competitive Weekly Pay & Health Benefits available.
For more information about this position and other available openings with RPh on the Go, please contact Jeff Hildenbrand. Please send an updated resume to Jeff.Hildenbrand@rphonthego.com or call 773-570-6949.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled