Pharmacy Technician -Full Time- No Nights or Weekends- Butler , PA
RPh on the go has partnered with the largest independent nationwide provider of pharmacy solutions to help them find the perfect Pharmacy Technician. If you are looking for a great opportunity and want to work with an amazing company, then apply now for immediate consideration
- Assist the Pharmacist with preparing and dispensing prescribed medications.
- Closed door Specialty Pharmacy
- Monday- Friday 8:00 am-5:00pm (no nights or weekends)
- Full Time
- High School diploma or GED; Associate’s degree or higher preferred
- 2+ years of recent retail Pharmacy Technician experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is required
- Experience with pharmacy software such as Pioneer RX and QSI etc. preferred
- Electronic Medical/Health Records (EMR/HER) such as EPIC, NextGen, CERNER etc preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a positive attitude, be energetic and flexible, have excellent phone etiquette and provide exceptional customer service
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and if hired, must provide proof of vaccination.
For more information TEXT 773-570-6948 or send resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled