Pharmacy Technician - Hospital outpatient
RPh on the Go is a dedicated staffing firm with 40 years of experience in the pharmacy field. We staff pharmacists and pharmacy technicians all over the country in different facilities including hospitals, retail, mail order, the list goes on. If you would like to join our family of pharmacy consultants, please continue to read the following:
RPh on the Go is currently in need of a pharmacy technician that is interested in working a contract opportunity. The ideal candidate will have some open availability to work full time, for the next 13 weeks.
- Pharmacy technician license in IN
- PTCB is highly preferred
- 2 years of retail outpatient hospital pharmacy experience
- Informatic experience is preferred
- 09/20/21 - 12/31/21
- Anywhere from 6 am to 1130 pm (usually 8 hours shifts but can be flexible), e.g. 0600-1430, 0700-1530, 1430-2300, 1500-2330
- Full time OR part time- Full Time
- Day shifts
- 13-week contract
- software does the facility use- Epic Willow/Pyxis Cabinets/Parata Outpatient Technology
- Assist with customers, answering questions
- Communicating with doctors and nurses
- Fill prescriptions
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to:
Linda Haubach at [email protected] or call 847- 588-7486.
All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthego.com to learn more about our company.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled