Pharmacy Technician in Charlestown, Indiana
We are currently seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented Pharmacy Technician to join our team at RPh on the Go! If you are a certified pharmacy professional with a passion for patient care, we want to hear from you. Your role will involve dispensing medications, maintaining inventory, and ensuring seamless pharmacy operations.
- Receives, stores and logs inventory and returns, verifies quantities against invoices, and informs supervisors of stock needs or shortages.
- Assist the Pharmacist in reviewing, processing, preparing, filling, labeling, and dispensing of medications, supplies, and the provision of pharmaceutical care.
- Verify information on prescriptions received prior to processing.
- Assist Inventory Specialist with expiration date review of all medications on a scheduled basis and prepare outdated medication for destruction according to procedure.
- Account for delivery receipts for all delivered prescriptions.
- Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm or 10:00am-6:30pm
- Active pharmacy technician license in the state of Indiana
- At least 1 year of pharmacy experience
Join us in making a positive impact on the community s health. If you or someone you know are interested in a new and exciting opportunity we invite you to either apply below or email your resume to Mariyah Easterly at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled