Pharmacy Technician / IV Compounding Contract 13 weeks
RPh on the Go has an opening for a Home Infusion IV Compounding Technician.
This job is responsible for routinely compounding and distributing medication and pharmaceutical supplies, in both IV admixture and retail pharmacy distribution areas; in accordance with facility standards and procedures and regulatory requirements. Work is performed under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
9:30am - 5:30pm
- One year of hospital IV experience required.
- PTCB Preferred but not required
- Must have a current State Pharmacy Technician License.
- Able to work under direct supervision of a pharmacist in providing service to patients
- Able to communicate with other health care professionals, and the public in a polite and appropriate manner
- Must have proper aseptic technique experience in accurate, efficient and timely preparation of parenteral products.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with computer systems and data entry
- Able to work independently in a creative and assertive manner
If you are interested, please contact Linda Haubach at [email protected] or call 847- 588-7486.
All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthego.com to learn more about our company.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled