Pharmacy Technician Job (two to three months, day shift)- Naperville, Illinois
RPh on the Go is seeking a pharmacy technician for full time pharmacy technician job in Naperville, Illinois.
Schedule is days, Monday through Fridays, working 7am to 3:30 pm, with rotating weekend coverage.
This job is a full-time contract job, and will run for about two to three months.
- To assist their automation department which specializes in pre-packaging multidose medications in pouches.
- Working on preparing the final packaging for delivery by folding and making medication corrections to the items that are filled.
- Pharmacy technician experience.
- Long Term Care experience a plus.
- Illinois pharmacy technician license.
Income is payable every Friday.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
If you would like to be considered for this job or any other jobs with RPh on the Go,
please call or email your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled