Pharmacy Technician - Laurel, Maryland
We are actively hiring a Pharmacy Technician for a 13-week + temp to perm contract assignment. Please apply today for more details. Sterile Compounding/IV mixing experience Preferred.
Schedule: Full-Time, 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 1st, & 2nd shift, 8 hours per shift. Some weekend hours possible.
- Competitive Weekly Pay & Health Benefits available.
- IV Mixing/Sterile Compounding experience a plus.
- Active MD Pharmacy Technician License required.
- Previous Inpatient or Infusion experience a plus.
- PTCB Certification preferred but not necessary.
For more information about this position and other available openings with RPh on the Go, please contact Jeff Hildenbrand. Please send an updated resume to Jeff.Hildenbrand@rphonthego.com or call 773-570-6949.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled